At KidKare Medical we are devoted to providing high-quality, timely, and appropriate comprehensive primary care from infancy through adolescence. KidKare Medical is privileged to help you care for the children in your family. We realize that all children are unique, and their needs are best met by you, those who know them best. We are here to assist.
This is a solo practice and that's the way we like it. Your child will be cared for by a physician who knows your child well.
Dr. Irina Bass M.D., F.A.A.P., founder of KidKare Medical is:
- Trained at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Trained at Schneider Children's Medical Center (Israel).
- Graduated from Grodno Medical School (Belarus).
- Certified by American Board of Pediatrics.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Pascack Valley Hospital House Pediatrician providing services in the
emergency room, pediatrics, labor and delivery, and nursery.